Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Make mine a nice shiraz

This came through my Google alert today... I probably have had too much cold medicine, because at first glance I thought it said "Libraries Offer Free Wine Week." Alas, that is not the case. However, the West Palm Beach Library, a fantastic Florida library (they have orange fish stamped into their carpet, no kidding), offer a Friday night Wine and Jazz evening. They partner with a local jazz group, who arranges the performers each month. It started out as a wine tasting and went full-fledged into a night of entertainment and tasty wine. Show me where to sign up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

This totally gives me an idea for my future book about napa to include a card catalog style wine label for the cover ;) Wow I wish my library had wine-tasting with jazz...it would make the library quite exciting and so chic.

11:03 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

That could be a whole market... Wine for Bibliophiles. Sip a little wine, read a good book... sip, read, repeat.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home