Friday, June 17, 2005

A Book a Week.. and I Still Wouldn't Get there

My main source of stress right now - if you can believe it - is having too little time to read. I’m a geeky librarian, so of course I have two personal Access book databases set up - one recording rating books that I've already read, and one titled "Books That Need to Be Read." Unfortunately the already-read book database numbers 74 total records, while the ones itching to be opened numbers 76. Must drag chaise lounge outside in the backyard and read for a couple of hours.

2 Comments:

Blogger CW said...

I can relate to that feeling - I wish I had more time to read, too!

2:26 PM  
Blogger DixieChickKix104 said...

I love reading...Sigh. Wish I could do it when I am not at school. Whenever that is.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home