Friday, October 15, 2004

So darned fun

I finally gave in... and bought a Blackberry PDA/phone/email device. I was a staunch opposer to all things related to cell phones, but gave in when I realized that I had three paper calendars going on - one at work, one at home and one that traveled with me when I didn't forget it. That's a sure ticket to driving yourself crazy.

Haven't hooked up the phone or email service yet... I'm working into it; give me time!

Thanks for the replies to my first post. I'll post the top 25 reasons to be a librarian soon (I created the list for a middle-school career day. The students were astounded that librarians a) could be male b) knew all about the internet and c) could be under 50 (I'm hangin' on to 29). )

3 Comments:

Blogger Madonnalisa said...

I can't believe it. You've given in after such a long time. And a blackberry of all things!!! Wow :) I recently purchased a Sony K700i. It has all the features as well as camera, mp3 player, radio tuner. It's such a blast especially here in HK.

8:41 PM  
Blogger linroc said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

1:27 PM  
Blogger linroc said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home